Looking for more information on Medicare Fitness Programs?

Download our Free Ultimate Guide to Medicare Fitness Programs

 
 

By providing the information above, I grant permission for Medicare Health Benefits Independent Broker, MedicarePlanFinder.com, and its affiliated agencies to contact me to discuss Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans, or Medicare Supplement products. Not affiliated with or endorsed by Medicare or any government agency.

 

Shop Plans with SilverSneakers Benefits

Don’t go through the hassle of filling out multiple insurance quote forms. We compare quotes from numerous insurance companies to find you the best coverage options that offer Silver Sneakers Free. Then, when you're ready, you can meet with one of our licensed insurance agents (no extra cost).

Two Types of Medicare Plans Allow You to Get SilverSneakers

Medicare Advantage

Medicare Advantage Plans, sometimes called “Part C” or “MA Plans”, are offered by private companies approved by Medicare. Many Medicare Advantage Plans also offer extra benefits such as dental, eye glasses, and wellness solutions such as Silver Sneakers.

Medigap, also known as Medicare Supplement

Medicare Supplements are insurance products provided by private insurance companies to cover the “gaps” in Original Medicare (hence the name “Medigap”). Medicare Part B typically covers 80 percent of your medical costs (after your deductible), leaving you responsible for 20 percent.  Certain Medicare Supplement plans can remove that 20 percent!

Most people aren’t aware that some Medicare Supplement plans also include Silver Sneakers!

Before You Go - Don't Forget!
Save Money on Your Prescriptions with a FREE Discount Drug Card!
Yes! I Want My FREE Prescription Discount Card
No Thanks!
close-link
FEATURED DOWNLOAD

Why Spend, When You Could Save?

Click the button to get your FREE personalized prescription discount card!
Prescription Discount Card
close-link