Medicare Plan Finder is a Medicare Supplement plan search tool and an educational resource for Medicare-eligible people. Here's the best way to use our site:
- STEP ONE: Click through the "Medicare" tab and our blogs to get answers.
- STEP TWO: Check out our Medicare Supplement plan finder tool to see plans in your area.
- STEP THREE: Give us a call at 833-438-3676 or click here to request a call from a licensed agent.
Our licensed agents can answer any other questions you have and can show you all the different plan options that you are eligible for. They are licensed to sell plans like Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Part D, Final Expense, and more. There is no cost to meet with our licensed agents, and there is never any obligation to buy. Looking for more information first?
Start by Taking our Medicare 101 Course
A great way to dive into Medicare is to take our “Medicare 101” course. The course will take you through slideshow presentations, videos, and a series of knowledge checks to help you gain a better understanding of Medicare.
Does it Cost More to buy From a Licensed Agent?
No! Your Medicare plan will never cost a penny more whether you purchase it from a licensed agent or elsewhere. In fact, using a licensed agent might be able to save you money. Our sales agents are trained to help you find the most affordable plan that makes the most sense for you and your unique needs.
How do I Know This Isn't a Scam?
We understand your concern. Medicare Plan Finder and other legitimate resources will not ask for your Social Security Number or Medicare number before speaking with you. If someone who you do not know asks for your SSN or Medicare number, do not give out that information until you know that it is safe to do so.
Our licensed agents have all of their proper licensing and certification documentation that proves that they are legally allowed to sell Medicare plans. However, we know it can be uncomfortable to speak to someone about such personal matters. We can ease your fears by telling you why we ask for certain information:
- Zip Code: We require that you submit your zip code because Medicare plans are different in every zip code.
- County: We may ask for your county because some zip codes fall into two different counties, and different counties can offer different plans.
- Email and Phone Number: We may collect your contact information so that our licensed agents can talk to you about finding the right healthcare plan.
- Eligibility Status: When we talk to you on the phone, we may ask for your birthday, your disability status, and whether or not you have other health insurance to find out if you qualify to enroll in a new Medicare plan.
You may be receiving a lot of "junk mail" from people trying to sell you Medicare coverage. Instead of having your Medicare information mailed to you, meet with a licensed agent!
Everything we do comes back to our “why.” Why do we work so hard every day? Why do we provide these services? It’s all because of our mission to serve the underserved. We aim to serve underserved Medicare beneficiaries as they work to understand Medicare and choose the best plan options for their needs. Medicare has a lot of moving parts, and it can be daunting to figure it all out on your own. That’s what we’re here for.
We've grown tremendously every year and have been steadily moving up the "Inc. 5000" list of the fastest growing companies in America. In 2018, we placed at number 1,279 nationally, a large jump from our placement of 3,758 in 2017. We were also placed at number seven for our city of Nashville and number 16 for the state of Tennessee. Plus, our CEO is a member of the prestigious, invitation-only Forbes Finance Council!
Serving our Local Communities
Our organization and our employees strive to always consider our "why" in everything we do. We spend a lot of time giving back to our local communities. Most recently, we've been working with Borderlands Food Bank in Tucson, AZ to hand out free fresh fruits and vegetables to those in need, and our Nashville, TN office spent a day cleaning up the local state park, Radnor Lake.
We're also working with an organization called Charity Water to provide clean drinking water to communities in developing countries around the world who would not otherwise have access.