Where is Medicare Plan Finder?
Medicare Plan Finder operates nationwide. We have agents physically living and working in 38 different U.S. states. Our licensed agents can meet with you to discuss your healthcare needs and help you select a plan from the options available to you in your zip code.
Our corporate headquarters is in Nashville, TN, and we have offices in Tucson, AZ, and Greensboro, NC.
Our agents do not work out of our corporate offices – they will come to you. Please do not visit our offices for Medicare help. Instead, call to set up an appointment.
For mail, our corporate headquarters is located at:
6201 Centennial Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37209
We are also excited to announce the construction of our brand-new corporate building, due to be complete by the end of 2019!
Monday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
*We are closed for all major holidays.
Stay connected with us on social media!
How to Use Medicare Plan Finder
Medicare Plan Finder is an educational resource, a plan search tool, and a great place to begin your search for better coverage. Use the following links to get started:
- “Start Here“– Read our backstory and learn how to use our tools.
- “MedicarePlanFinderTool.com” – Click here to skip ahead and start searching for plans in your area.
- “Turning 65 and Medicare” – Just turned 65 and enrolling in Medicare for the first time? Click here.
- “Medicare by State” – Click to read about Medicare specific to your state.
- “Medicaid by State” – Click to read about Medicare specific to your state.
We do our best to provide as many resources as we can, creating a one-stop-shop for all your Medicare needs. However, these are some great sources that you can use as well:
- Administration for Community Living
- American Lung Association
- Benefits Checkup
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Commonwealth Fund
- Consumer Reports Health
- Eldercare Locator
- Families U.S.A.
- Home Health Care News
- Kaiser Family Foundation
- Leading Age
- Leapfrog Group
- Mayo Clinic
- Center for Medicare Advocacy
- Medline Plus
- My Medicare Matters
- National Center for Assisted Living
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- National Council on Aging
- Senior Medicare Patrol
- SHIP (State Health Insurance Assistance Programs)
- Social Security Administration
- Social Security Medicare Benefits
- The National Consumer Voice for Quality Long-Term Care
- United Hospital Fund
- Veterans Affairs